The employees at Premium International are a group of enthusiastic, highly motivated skilled people. The work environment is lively and fun whilst maintaining professionalism.
In addition to exceptional skills and accomplishments we value integrity, honesty, reliability, and maturity. We seek smart, innovative, hardworking individuals who are good team players and effective decision makers. Our employees should be productive and maintain a solid work ethic.
We’re constantly looking for people who have a high synergy between attitude and aptitude. We encourage you to forward your CV for our immediate attention.
Email your CV to: - firstname.lastname@example.org
- An Engineer from a recognized university, preferably with a marketing or finance professional qualification.
- Experience in business development, marketing and sales of Industrial, heavy machinery equipment.
- Hands on experience in port related equipment will be considered favourably.
- Drive Budgets and P & L responsibility.
- Development & execution of marketing plans as the business goals of the division.
- Able to identify sources / channel networking opportunities for potential new customers
- 5 years + experience and relevant knowledge in Marketing / Business Development in Industrial Equipment sector is mandatory.
- Excellent presentation, communication and networking skills.
- Ideal candidate should be between 35 to 45 years of age.
- To drive the overall talent portfolio management initiatives of Premium International.
- To innovate and implement HR systems and processes for all the executives.
- To assist the Board of Directors in designing the talent pipeline for the organization and help to make Premium an employer of choice.
- Motivate & retain the dynamic team of management in Health care.
- A well demonstrated HR track record in the industry.
- Willingness to learn & take new responsibilities in HR and Administration.
- 4 years + experience in HR field.
- Excellent presentation, communication and administration skills.
- Ideal candidate should be between 30 to 45 years of age.
- Professional or Academic qualifications in Human Resource Management.