MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND GENERATOR SUPPLIES TO HOSPITALS, SRI LANKA
Supply of high-tech medical equipment and high capacity generators to Teaching Hospital Kurunegala and 28 other essential hospitals in Sri Lanka under Austrian funding
Under Austrian soft loan assistance, the Ministry of Health upgraded 29 national level hospitals in the country by equipping them with high-end imaging medical diagnostic equipment and high capacity 1000 & 500 KVA back up power generators
Premium developed this project and joined Vamed Engineering as local implementation partner and technology integrator
In order to improve healthcare infrastructure of the country and provide access to quality health care to all Sri Lankans, this project introduced cutting edge European technology to 29 selected hospitals.
Through soft loan financing assistance from the Government of Austria, Vamed Engineering teaming up with a host of globally renowned medical equipment manufacturers strengthened, the advanced diagnostic and treatment facilities in the selected hospitals.
- Reconstruction and upgrading of radiology buildings
- Provision of high-end imaging equipment including 2 CT scanners, 3 digital x-ray systems, 16 color doppler ultra sound scanners
- Provision of 5 high-end video endoscopy systems and 15 ICU ventilators
- Application and technical training to nominated clinicians radiographers and bio medical engineers
- Supply of 8 high capacity 1000 KVA and 500 KVA emergency backup power generators to ensure uninterrupted power supply
- Project development, documentation and regulatory approvals
- Project planning, implementation and logistics related to clearing and distribution of over 44 units of sensitive high-end equipment to 29 hospitals in the country
- Complete technical management of the project and provision of installation, commissioning and application training services
- Comprehensive 24 months warranty services covering preventive maintenance and repair services
- Successful completion of 5 year post warranty comprehensive maintenance to ensure more than 95% up time